Join Our Team
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children!
Our STEM-focused education and enrichment programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, superheroes, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to educational play. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
After School Workshops and School Holiday Workshops are our primary focus for most of the year so prospective instructors should be available between the hours of 2:30pm – 4:30pm on weekdays and full days during the school holidays. This is a casual position and two hour time frames are common for after school workshops and birthday parties. Additional weekend hours with loading may be available for instructors who want to host Birthday Parties. If you enjoy teaching children and you are looking for a fun and rewarding part-time job this may be the job for you.
- be positive, nurturing, outgoing, dependable, and mature
- enjoy working with children ages 5-13. Any experience of teaching, leading or supervising children is beneficial
- be passionate about STEM concepts
- have reliable transportation
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organisation skills
- have completed or willing to complete your Blue Card check with the relevant authorities
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® provides all necessary supplies to hold all classes and programs.
To apply, please email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Learn, We Build, We Play with LEGO® Bricks