After-School Classes with LEGO®
BUILDING FUTURE ENGINEERS!
BRICKS 4 KIDZ After-School Classes are FUN and EDUCATIONAL where children learn about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) concepts.
- Suited to boys and girls from Prep to 6.
- Build our unique in-house models using LEGO® Technic bricks, gears, axles and motors.
- Each term explores a different theme.
- Classes begin with a lesson about the build of the day.
- Children build the model with a partner to encourage collaboration and team work.
- Children investigate their builds, making modifications.
- All builds have different levels of difficulty to cater for different skills and ages.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR TERM 2, 2019! Fees are pro-rated for the remaining weeks of the term.
THE LAKES COLLEGE
PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL DIRECTLY FOR BOOKINGS
Term 2 theme: Gadgets & Gizmos
3:15pm – 4pm
During this unit, students will discuss the difference between an invention and a discovery, learn how inventions solve problems, and discover how gadgets work. Each week, students are encouraged to think of what they could invent, or improvements they could make to an existing gadget. Students will be introduced to the world of ideas, creativity, inventions and gadgets. Inventions and gadgets during this term include the typewriter, turnstile and an optical illusion. Each model is motorised for maximum fascination and engagement!
To bring our BRICKS 4 KIDZ® After-School LEGO® Club program to your school, give us a SHOUT – we’d love to hear from you!
Missed Classes – If your child is sick, we will make up the class at the next opportunity. Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
Please provide a nut-free snack for your child to enjoy before the class.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.