After-School Classes with LEGO®
BUILDING FUTURE ENGINEERS!
BRICKS 4 KIDZ After-School Classes are FUN and EDUCATIONAL where children learn about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) concepts.
- Suited to boys and girls from Prep to 6.
- Build our unique in-house models using LEGO® Technic bricks, gears, axles and motors.
- Each term explores a different theme.
- Classes begin with a lesson about the build of the day.
- Children build the model with a partner to encourage collaboration and team work.
- Children investigate their builds, making modifications.
- All builds have different levels of difficulty to cater for different skills and ages.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR TERM 4, 2018! Fees are pro-rated for the remaining weeks of the term.
CLONTARF BEACH STATE SCHOOL
Term 4 theme: Mission to Space
Thursdays, 2:45pm – 3:45pm
18 October to 6 December (8 sessions)
Inspired by NASA, prepare your astronauts for the launch to the Moon and Mars and help them make new discoveries in Space! Building with LEGO motors, gears & axles, experience a different model each week and the chance to build our unique space themed creations in this exciting and educational after school activity.
THE LAKES COLLEGE
PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL DIRECTLY FOR BOOKINGS
Term 4 theme: Energy is Everywhere
3:15pm – 4:15pm
23 July to 10 September (7 sessions)
Explore the various sources of energy from wind power to fossil fuel. Learn about the energy released from different forces of nature such as earthquakes and cyclones. Students will begin to visualise how these natural phenomenon take place and where they get their energy from. They will discover terms like renewable, greenhouse effect and generator and build motorised models of just some of the awesome ways we power the world.
To bring our BRICKS 4 KIDZ® After-School LEGO® Club program to your school, give us a SHOUT – we’d love to hear from you!
Missed Classes – If your child is sick, we will make up the class at the next opportunity. Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
Please provide a nut-free snack for your child to enjoy before the class.