Bricks 4 Kidz® Wyndham is the culmination of the joint vision of Clifford and Alena to provide an encouraging and hands on learning environment for kids to build on the skills needed for tomorrow. Between us we have over 15 years experience across a range of sectors from childcare to banking to emergency services.
We are devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks. Classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education, built around our proprietary model plans, created by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
Come and visit us soon and see for yourself
Clifford Heri – Director, Bricks 4 Kidz Wyndham and Hobsons Bay
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Goals:
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Practise language and perception skills
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Teach important classroom skills such as organisation and following directions
- Challenge creativity
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.