Engaging School Incursions
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® has exciting programs for your students across STEAM, Creative Writing, Coding and Robotics
A BRICKS 4 KIDZ® incursion uses the LEGO® Bricks students LOVE, to deliver hands-on lessons related to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. Our approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Our instructors deliver everything needed for a 90-minute lesson, including LEGO® Bricks, model plans, and take-home materials.
Teachers are thrilled to secure this precious time engaging with their students on a one to one basis.
Many incursion themes are available, such as Energy is Everywhere, Life Sciences, Interesting Inventions, and Space Exploration, covering subjects such as simple machines and laws of motion. We can even design a program specifically tailored to your curriculum!
Educational & Developmental Outcomes
- Creativity & Problem-Solving
- Spatial Intelligence
- Following Directions
- Goal-Directed Persistence
- Fine-Motor Skills
- Co-operation & Teamwork
Duration, Frequency & Cost
- The program runs throughout the school year.
- Incursions are available as either a one-off workshop, or a series of 90-minute lessons over a period of 6-10 weeks.
- Each session is competitively priced per student.
- Please contact us for available dates, times, and a catalogue of themes.