Bricks 4 Kidz® after-school classes build on the universal popularity of LEGO® Bricks to deliver high quality, educational play. Every class is a fun, enriching experience for your child, using the classic bricks loved by generations of children.
A Bricks 4 Kidz® workshop uses LEGO® Bricks that kids love, to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Bricks 4 Kidz® school holiday workshops are a fresh and fun way for kids to spend their school or holiday break! Children will enjoy using LEGO® Bricks to build specially-designed models, play games, explore the world of engineering, architecture and movie-making.
Celebrate your child’s birthday and build memories with a unique Bricks 4 Kidz® party experience. The timeless fun of LEGO® Bricks is sure to be a crowd pleaser for boys and girls from pre-school to pre-teen.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
0418 170 190
At Bricks 4 Kidz® we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun-filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organization and following directions. Classes follow the Bricks 4 Kidz® motto: We Learn, We Build, We Play with… LEGO® Bricks.
- We Learn– Teachers provide a 5-10 minute themed lesson
- We Build– Students build the model of the day with simple step by step instructions
- We Play– Students explore their own creativity through free play time
We offer activities for children ages 4-13+, including:
- After school enrichment classes
- School Holiday Workshops
- Birthday parties
- Preschool classes
- Kidz Night Out
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Model building provides opportunities for problem-solving and helps kids develop an appreciation for how things work. All this takes place while kids are having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere. GOALS
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Our programs provide an extraordinary atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks. The activities are designed to trigger young children’s lively imaginations and build their self-confidence.
Our Winter School Holiday Program
is now open for Enrolments !
Scroll down to the link for locations
Our Holiday Programs are Delivered at 2 Great Locations
Please Click on the Location name to take you to the workshops, dates, prices and location
During July School Holidays
Bricks 4 Kidz will be at
Dimension Data Melbourne Office Delivery A One day Workshop to the Children of Dimension Data Staff ONLY
For Enrolments Please click link below
Build Awesome Creations
Our programs allow kids to embrace their creativity and build exciting LEGO® models from a series of project kits and proprietary model plans.