Programs & Events
DESCRIPTION OF OUR PROGRAMS
This is a hands-on class where students will design and build machines, catapults, buildings and other constructions out of LEGO® bricks. While exploring engineering, architecture and physics, students will develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Once the project is completed, children use the rest of their time to expand their gadgets and collaborate with one another
CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTIONAL CONTENT
- Students will work in a lab-type setting using LEGO® bricks with an integrated curriculum based on math and science.
- Instructional content includes concepts of friction, gravity and torque, scale, gears, axles and beams.
- The material covered each session will vary depending on students’ ages, experience, and skill level.
- All material will be provided.
- For children to play and socialise while learning fundamentals of engineering and architecture in a noncompetitive setting.
- To build problem-solving skills, provide an opportunity for creative expression and foster an appreciation of how things work.
- To help students understand that Architecture and Engineering are viable career choices.
- Kids already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn engineering, architecture and concepts of physics and mathematics using the plastic components.
- Students will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Our students will learn how to work as a TEAM. As the majority of our programs require the children to work in pairs and groups.
After School Enrichment
Bricks 4 Kidz After-School Classes build on the universal popularity of LEGO® Bricks to deliver a high quality of educational play. Each class is a fun, enriching experience for your child. Kids build a new project each week using the classic and technic LEGO® elements loved by generations of children.
Bricks 4 Kidz camps are a fresh and fun way for kids ages 5-13+ to spend their school break! Guided by our experienced teachers and built around exciting themes like Amusement Parks, Space and Robotics, children will enjoy using LEGO® Bricks to build specially-designed Bricks 4 Kidz models, play LEGO® games and explore the world of engineering, architecture and animated movie-making.
A Bricks 4 Kidz incursion uses the LEGO® Bricks kids love to deliver hands-on lessons correlated to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives. The Bricks 4 Kidz approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
Celebrate your child’s birthday and build memories with a unique Bricks 4 Kidz party experience. The timeless fun of LEGO® Bricks is sure to be a crowd pleaser for boys and girls from preschool to preteen. Birthday parties consist of creative LEGO® based games and activities led by a Bricks 4 Kidz party host, plus LEGO® Bricks galore to keep the birthday builders happy. We even provide the invitations to ensure a fun and hassle-free experience for kids and parents alike.
Watch your preschoolers’ eyes light up as they explore an array of brightly-colored DUPLO® Bricks! Engaging models based on the ABC’s are the building blocks of our Bricks 4 Kidz pre-school curriculum.
Experience the cutting edge of technology with the introduction of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 and WeDo Jr. Robotics. Students will be captivated as they incorporate the newest generation of motors, sensors and software by programming their commands directly into the intelligent brick, testing their capabilities by moving an object with a robotic claw, building a robot that draws, or creating a mousetrap. Our endless list of builds is sure to provide the complete fundamental components of robotics at best!
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks