Do you like working with children? Keen to join the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® team?
We are currently looking for Instructors for our hands-on After School Enrichment and Holiday Programs, who will lead and grow our operations in the Monash & Manningham local councils.
If you enjoy teaching children and you are looking for a fun and rewarding casual job this may be the job for you.
- have experience with and enjoy working with children ages 5-13 (Prep to G6)
- be interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concepts
- be passionate about providing educational opportunities.
- have reliable transportation
- be punctual and have an excellent work ethic
- display exceptional organization skills
- commit to obtaining a Working With Children’s check
- teaching experience is an advantage but not essential (training will be provided)
After School Enrichment Class instructors must be available between the after school hours of 3pm-5pm during the school week.
Holiday Program instructors must be available between the hours of 9am-4pm during school holidays.
Instructors are employed on a casual basis, at above award rates. Work days may be from 1 to 5 days per week. Training will be provided. This position may also lead to other events such as birthday parties, preschool classes and school incursions for instructors looking for additional hours.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® provides all necessary supplies to conduct all programs, and you will have access to an online booking and management system for you to easily administer your role.
Interested applicant, please EMAIL CV.