Holiday Programs 假期班
AUTUMN SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
The following are AUTUMN school holiday programs locations. Please select the LOCATION that you wish to register and it will bring you to the registration page with list of interesting programs.
** IF YOU BOOK MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS FOR THE SAME DAY, WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILD DURING LUNCH **
NOTE : BOOKING IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT IS PAID
Online enrolments can be made here or by clicking on the View Classes button at the top of the page. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Derick on 0402 945 599 to make a booking. Bookings are preferred. Walk-ins will be accommodated on the day if there are still spaces available. To avoid disappointment please book early. Only cash payments will be accepted on the day for walk-ins.
Refunds and Cancellations
- 80% refund for cancellation MORE than THREE weeks prior to program commencement.
- 50% refund for cancellation between TWO and THREE weeks prior to program commencement
- NO refund for cancellation LESS than TWO weeks prior to program commencement
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration.
- If your child is visibly sick or carrying a high temperature on the day of the class, please keep your child at home! We will make up the class at the next opportunity.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
What Does My Child Need To Bring?
HALF DAY PROGRAMS: Please ensure your child has a nut-free snack for morning / afternoon tea, and a refillable water bottle. FULL DAY PROGRAMS: Please ensure your child has a nut-free snack for morning & afternoon tea, a nutritious lunch, and a refillable water bottle. Please encourage your child to keep their personal belongings (ie toys, LEGO items, books, ipods etc) at home. We would hate to lose them. We have plenty of fun and action to keep them entertained without them!
Bricks 4 Kidz encourages a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for all it’s attendees. As such, no children will be allowed to intentionally physically or verbally harm any other person Or person’s property while class is in session. We reserve the right to release, without refund of fees, any child whose behavior becomes unmanageable. this action will not be taken without verbal or written warnings to the parents &/or child.
Do Parents Need To Stay?
No not at all! Please just ensure you sign your child in on arrival, and sign them out again when you collect them.
Payment can be made via bank transfer – we’ll send you details after registration. Your child’s place is confirmed when payment is made. Please send us an email to reserve your interest.