Join Our Team
At BRICKS 4 KIDZ® we provide extraordinary programs for children to build unique creations and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks!
We are passionate about children’s education and providing a consistently excellent experience for the kids and parents who enjoy our creative programs.
We are currently recruiting dynamic, motivated and passionate High School, Uni or TAFE students, casual teachers, or Out Of School Hours (OOSH) leaders to join our team in Adelaide!
You will be delivering programs and coordinating a small team whilst providing high quality educational workshops and programs for children aged between five and 12 years at various locations across Greater Adelaide.
We run many School Holiday Programs and also offer ongoing casual work during the school term in our School Incursion, After School Programs and weekend programs.
This exciting role is responsible for:
- Creating safe, supportive, stimulating and educational environments for children participating in our programs
- Delivering workshops to agreed content and standards
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
- Actively encourage and facilitate a healthy team environment
- Ensuring that team implement all relevant policies and procedures to enhance the effective and efficient management of workshops and programs
- Supporting the development of programs and materials
- be positive, nurturing, outgoing, dependable, and mature
- enjoy working with children ages 5-13. Any experience of teaching, leading or supervising children is beneficial
- be passionate about STEM concepts
- have reliable transportation
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organisation skills
- have completed or willing to complete your Working With Children check with the relevant authorities
Don’t miss this unique opportunity — apply today!
To apply and get the ball rolling, please click here! Please include a cover letter outlining your qualifications and relevant experience to this role and a current CV.
Download and SHARE!