Engaging Pre-School Programs with LEGO®!
Nurture and Develop while Having Fun!
Come and Join the Fun! Watch their eyes light up as kids dig into a pile of bricks to create fun, simple sculptures based on the ABCs!
Give Your Child a Head Start
- Counting and Patterning
- Shape Identification
- Colour, Letter and Number recognition
- and more!
About our Programs
- Six weeks in duration on Thursdays for kids aged 3–5
- One-hour weekly workshop with new fun and age-appropriate models to build
- Capped at eight children
- Child plus Parent / Carer participation
- Music, story, craft, and games!
Helpful Information about our Programs
The programs run for six consecutive weeks, and are open to children ages 3 through to 5. This is a parent or carer and child program, not a drop-off program!
How many children are attending?
How do I make payment?
How safe are these programs?
What is your Cancellation policy?
What is your policy for missed classes?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the program, we cannot make up missed classes.
Is there any food provided in these programs?
Download Program Details and Share!