School Holiday Workshops in New Lambton
New Lambton Uniting Church
48 Regent street
New Lambton 2305
New Lambton Uniting Church Hall
With the environment improving everyday, we are expecting to run our July Holiday Programs in compliance with restrictions on numbers. We have chosen one large venue to give us the space we need to provide a safe environment for parents and kids!
We will offer FULL REFUNDS if the situation changes and programs need to be cancelled. We are looking forward to seeing your child in our programs!
FULL DAY HOLIDAY WORKSHOP AT NEW LAMBTON ( $80 )
Mining and Crafting
TUESDAY 7TH JULY 2020
From 9am to 4pm
*** SORRY WORKSHOP FULL ***
*** MORE WORKSHOPS BELOW! ***
Experience the world of MineCraft® with LEGO® bricks in this creative school holiday program! Kids will begin by crafting their shelters and some of the mobs, critters and tools using traditional bricks and mosaic builds. Kids will be challenged to build motorised BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models and craft key elements from the MineCraft® game! All NEW Builds include the Spider, Zombie, Endemon and Mooshroom. Awesome fun for any Minecraft fan.
All kids get to take home a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® hat or shirt at the end of the workshop!
ADVANCED TECHNICAL CHALLENGE
WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY 2020
From 9am to 4pm
*** BOOKING FAST ***
By popular demand…You asked for it and here it is…
If your child is awesome at LEGO Technics® then this is just the challenge! We have even more extreme builds from our exclusive Black Diamond Models Series. Kids will customise their builds and modify the model’s performance by changing the gear ratios and/or axle placements. Problem solving, and thinking beyond the scope of the building plans, is what this camp is all about.
Are you up for the challenge?
All kids get to take home a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® t-shirt or cap at the end of the workshop
HERE’S WHAT SOME OF OUR OTHER PARENTS HAVE TO SAY:
- Excellent, friendly staff. Kids always have something to do. Have enjoyed it every time. It’s always different so they are not building the same every time they go.
- The friendly and energetic staff did a fantastic job in creating a wonderful experience for my son and the other kids where they can share their passion for Lego
- It was really great. He would love to come again next school holidays. thank you.
- My son has a wonderful time, every time and is always learning lots! not just about Lego 🙂
- My son enjoyed the mining and crafting workshop. There were lots of options for him to choose from and complete. I also like the way the kids interact with each other out of common interest. I felt he was in safe hands and I liked the photos from the day (so did he!) Thank you.
- Awesome afternoon kids loved it couldn’t stop talking about it
- As soon as we left my son asked can I do that again please?
Common Questions about our Workshops
What Ages are our workshops suited for?
How many children are likely to attend?
What does a day at Bricks 4 Kidz look like?
During the session, kids are broken up into different groups and rotate between a series of stations. These are structured with a particular time allocated at each one and all have different LEGO® activities on them. There is an instructor at all these stations.
We also have time for creative play with our mountains of LEGO®, where kids can decide what they would like to build and use their imagination!
We incorporate a morning tea break, lunch break and afternoon break into our days. We all sit down together to eat and then play.
What should my Child bring?
How many staff will there be?
Do my kids get to take the LEGO Home?
What time can I drop off / pick up?
No, we do not offer care before or after the workshops. Doors will open from 8.45am for children to be dropped off for a full day or morning session. Drop off will be from 12:45 for an afternoon session.
Parents are welcome to come in 30 minutes before the finish to see what their child is building. We ask that all children are picked up promptly at the completion of the workshop – 12pm for a morning session or 4pm for an afternoon or full day session.
Does the program qualify for the Childcare Rebate?
We are not able to offer a child care rebate. Many of our staff are teachers and university students (studying teaching), and some have early childhood or teachers aide qualifications. They have good knowledge and experience working with children and are equipped to work and interact with primary-aged children.
We also have a ratio of never more than eight kids to each instructor, which allows the day to be a really fun day for all involved.
How can I get a better price?
What if my child can't make a workshop?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date of the school holiday workshop will receive an 80% refund.
- Cancellations made TWO to THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds for workshops cancelled LESS than TWO weeks prior to the scheduled date of the workshop.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.