The Goals of the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Programs
Each BRICKS 4 KIDZ® program sets out with a number of goals:
- Build problem-solving skills whilst providing an opportunity for creative expression and fostering an appreciation of how things work
- Develop critical thinking skills and spatial intelligence through design thinking processes
- Explore STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concepts by utilising multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinaesthetic and auditory learning styles. Different kids learn in different ways!
- Develop social and emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication in the process of completing a project in a noncompetitive setting
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components and objects in a playful and imaginative setting