St Mark's Anglican Community SchoolHillarys
🍁 Autumn 🍁 School Holiday Workshops
with LEGO® Bricks and Coding with Robotics
We’re already planning for our fun and STEM-focused Autumn School Holiday Programs, with our own unique LEGO® models and more engaging Coding with Robotics!
If you would like an EXCLUSIVE preview of our programs before our huge public launch, get on our Mailing List for an opportunity to secure your discounted Early Bird spots.
St Mark’s Anglican Community School
With our own BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models and Creative Play, the kids are always having fun at our School Holiday Workshops with LEGO®!
Our holiday activities are designed for kids ages 5 -12, are staffed by trained, screened BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors, and have the best child to staff ratio around!
St Mark's Anglican Community School @ Hillarys
Please scroll down and select a Workshop!
At our LEGO® workshops, children will work and play with LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, electric motors and more! They will build specially-created unique BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models designed by engineers and architects. These are proprietary models thus you will not find them in the market. They will also be engage with various LEGO® games and have plenty of time for creative play with our extensive collections of LEGO® bricks.
Our school holiday programs are designed for kids ages 5 – 12 and are staffed by trained, screened BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors. We provide an excellent staffing ratio of 1:8 and at least one of our staff on-site will hold a valid First Aid Certificate. Therefore, you can rest assured that your child will be safe and having lots of fun with us.
They think it’s Fun, you know it’s Educational! What are the benefits of our LEGO® workshops?
What did the parents say…
“He liked the programming and use of motors. The instructors were helpful and made him feel excited to work on the activities.”
“Easy enrolment process. Professional and friendly staff. Kids enjoyed class.”
“My son really enjoyed the workshop. I thought it was well organised and well priced.”
“They loved everything! Absolutely loved it! I liked the small group as it allowed the kids to stay focused and get needed attention!”
“Loved it the supervisor was very good and staff, great activities, very professional.”
“He loved it! He couldn’t stop talking about making hulk. I love that he gets to play lego & interact with other kids.”
Keeping Kids, Families and Staff Safe
The health and well-being of our BRICKS 4 KIDZ® community is our priority. We want to assure you that we have maintained our thorough cleaning regimen to keep all kids and staff safe. Here’s how we tackle that problem:
- Providing hand sanitiser to kids and staff when they start all our programs and after each break (we have plenty of hand sanitiser 😀);
- Regularly washing all our equipment using antiseptic and washing machines; and
- Consistently using disinfectant spray on all our equipment.
All children are welcome at our workshops from as young as 5 and up to 12, however all kids attending must be at least in Kindy in a primary school in order to attend.
All our workshops are limited to 16 children and there will be at least 2 facilitators per workshop. We will keep our ratio at 1:8 thus you can rest assured that your kids will be well taken care of.
Food and Refreshment
Please note that food is not provided. Please provide a nut-free snack and lunch for your child to enjoy during the workshop. Please make sure your child wears covered shoes, sunscreen and brings a hat! We will supervise them outside at breaks when weather permits. While activities in BRICKS 4 KIDZ® workshops with LEGO® Bricks are very safe, we place a very high focus on child welfare – at least one staff member for every workshop will have a valid First Aid certificate.
- All fees quoted are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer or using credit cards online through our secure payment gateway.
- Full payment should be made at the time of enrolment to confirm your child’s placement.
- Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive an 80% refund.
- Cancellations made TWO to THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive a 50% refund.
- There will be NO REFUND for any cancellations made LESS than TWO week prior to the scheduled date of the workshop.
- Alternative workshops may be offered at the discretion of BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Karrinyup where there are extenuating circumstances for the cancellation.
- BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Karrinyup reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration. Where this occurs, students may opt for another workshop if places are available OR receive a full refund.