9 WAYS playing with LEGO® aids your Child’s Development
- Playing with LEGO® is a CHALLENGE for children (and for adults!)
- LEGO® AWAKENS your child’s IMAGINATION and CURIOSITY
- Building with LEGO® helps a child’s brain to PROCESS and ASSIMILATE INFORMATION
- Building and creating things with LEGO® aids in the growth of CREATIVE STANDARDS
- Kids develop a sense of ownership of their own creations, building SELF-CONFIDENCE
- LEGO® combines LOGIC and REASONING with PLAYFULNESS and IMAGINATION to generate ideas that are new and surprising
- It is a system the combines both SCIENTIFIC and ARTISTIC EXPLORATION to harness curiosity Kids already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn engineering, architecture and concepts of physics and mathematics using the plastic components.
- Students will develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- AND playing with LEGO® is FUN!
How is Bricks 4 Kidz® different from other LEGO® programs?
At Bricks 4 Kidz, we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks! We use LEGO® products to provide a fun, hands-on learning and building experience focused on STEM concepts. So how is Bricks 4 Kidz® (B4K) different from other LEGO® programs?
- B4K has its own proprietary “Project Kits.” These B4K kits consist of specific LEGO® Bricks and Technic elements in specific quantities, and specially sorted.
- B4K has its own proprietary “Model Plans.” B4K Model Plans are NOT the equivalent to LEGO® instruction manuals that you buy at the store.
- You cannot purchase B4K kits or model plans at a store or online.
- B4K offers a variety of programs, including After-School Enrichment Classes, In-School Workshops, Camps, Birthday Parties, Kidz Night Out, and Pre-School Classes.
- All of the B4K programs mentioned above are available year-round, and can be modified to fit the particular needs of different schools, institutions, community organizations, or other locations.
- Because B4K instructors teach year-round, they are able to consistently offer a variety of fun and educational programs to fit parents’ needs and children’s desires.