Educational Kindergarten Incursions & Workshops with LEGO®
Reinforce essential Kindergarten skills with a fun, new approach based on the time-tested popularity of LEGO® bricks! Introduce your preschoolers to the fun of learning, building and playing the Bricks 4 Kidz® way!
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® is the world’s leading provider of Educational Play workshops with LEGO® Bricks, using our own unique in-house kits and models. BRICKS 4 KIDZ® will bring non-stop incursion fun to your Early Learning Centres and Kindergartens in Brisbane’s Bayside, Redlands, and parts of Logan area. Bricks 4 Kidz runs workshops all year round and can accommodate for regular weekly, fortnightly or once off bookings throughout the entire year.
What resources do we need?
- Tables and chairs for children to build the model of the day
- An open area for Creative Play, and Incidental learning
- Lots of enthusiastic kids!
What will we provide?
- Our own unique, in-house Kits, Models and plenty of LEGO® Creative Play
- Our enthusiastic, trained Instructors with current Working With Children checks
Bricks 4 Kidz® Preschool Programs are an extension of children’s learning, incorporating the Early Years Learning Framework.
Our Duplo® models offer fun and exciting projects suitable for toddlers 3 – 5yrs of all skill levels. Our Preschool programs are professionally run by our trained instructors. If available, your staff can be on hand to support and encourage kids and have fun building alongside them too.
The possibilities for learning with LEGO® are endless at Bricks 4 Kidz®
- LEGO® provides tools that develop lateral thinking in a fun non competitive enviroment
- It teaches children to think in three dimensions
- It improves literacy, and numeracy as kids work with Bricks 4 Kidz® instruction plans
- It develops problem-solving, organization, and planning by construction
- It improves creativity
- It enhances communication and critical thinking
- It boosts kids fine motor skills