Payment and Cancellations
1. For all courses a full payment of the course price is required at the time of enrolment to secure the placement on course.
- Cancellations made at least THREE weeks from the start date of the school holiday workshop will receive an 80% refund
- Cancellations made ONE to THREE weeks from the start date of the workshop will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations LESS THAN ONE week prior to the commencement of course will will not receive a refund.
2. Alternative courses may be offered where there are extenuating circumstances for the cancellation; this is at the discretion of the Bricks 4 Kidz Currumbin.
3. Bricks 4 Kidz Currumbin reserves the right to cancel courses with insufficient student numbers. Where this occurs a student can be transferred to another course if places are available or receive a full refund.
4. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST, and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Website.
– Payment can be made via bank transfer or through our secure payment gateway using a credit card. Your child’s place is confirmed when payment is made. All prices are inclusive of GST.