Our Popular After School Programs with LEGO... Now Online!
👩🎓 🚀 👨🎓
Our virtual After School programs build on the popularity of LEGO® to deliver high quality Educational Play!
In Term Three,
we will be INSPIRED by
ENERGY IS EVERYWHERE!
Here’s how our virtual After School Program works!
- Enrol in a term-long program, we’ll send a link to our Zoom Building Room
- Make sure your child is ready with their LEGO® each week!
- Our engaging instructors will take kids through a short lesson on the weekly topic and then a building challenge
- Each program is seven sessions for $70, limited to a max of 16 kids and perfect for ages 5+
- All times are Sydney time.
MONDAYS, 27 JULY – 7 SEPT
WEDNESDAYS, 29 JULY – 9 SEPT
Common Questions about our virtual After School Programs with LEGO®!
How old does my child need to be?
How much LEGO should each child have?
What is the process of booking?
Payment is made using a credit card online through our secure payment gateway. Your child’s place is confirmed when payment is made. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Do the kids need a tablet or computer?
Is there a maximum number of kids?
Are parents welcome to join in and build?
How strong should the internet connection be for each child?
What is your policy on postponing or cancelling a virtual After School Program?
Do the prices include GST?
To bring our popular BRICKS 4 KIDZ After School program to your school, give us a SHOUT – we’d love to hear from you!
Get on our Early Bird list!
We always offer an Early Bird preview to families on our mailing list before each After School and Holiday Program!
Join our mailing list to get early notice when spots are available. If your child has been to one of our workshops before, you are already on the list!