Create “AWESOME” School Holidays for your Creative Kids!
Ninjas v. Superheros ♦ Remote Control Mania
Galaxy Far Away ♦ Mining & Crafting ♦ Junior Robotics
and much more!
With specially-created BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models, LEGO® games, and plenty of time for free-play, the kids are always having fun! Our school holiday programs offer great activities designed for primary school kids (ages 5 – 12).
And we’re now an approved Creative Kids provider – Save up to $100 with your Creative Kids Voucher!
Keeping Everyone Safe in our Programs
- The health and well-being of our BRICKS 4 KIDZ community is our top priority!
- We will offer FULL REFUNDS if we need to cancel School Holiday programs due to the coronavirus.
- We are guided by the updates and recommendations from the Departments of Health and Education.
- Click HERE to learn more!
What Happens in a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Workshop?
Children work and play in small groups with an assortment of cool BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models to build with LEGO®, games and other activities that center around fun themes, and of course lots of LEGO® Bricks for creative building.
At all of our workshops we’ll use LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, electric motors and more! Our Robotics programs are designed to allow children to play while they learn about programming concepts. They’ll learn new things and have heaps of fun too!
Save $100 with the Creative Kids Voucher
Why choose a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® School Holiday Program?
- Popular themes to inspire creativity
- Fun and Educational!
- Programs designed to grow with your child
- Great for both Girls and Boys, Ages 5 – 12
- Small group sizes – the best staff : child ratio on the Northern Beaches!
- Experienced and passionate Instructors
- Well-run, safe environment
- Happy kids and smiling faces at the end of the day!
What are Parents Saying?
“THANK you for a very well run, happy holiday experience. I will tell my friends about you and look forward to re enrolling next holidays.”
“He liked everything. He’s very into Lego and Minecraft so this was a perfect activity for him to do.”
“Thank you! The girls had a great time. When they got home, the first thing they wanted to do was play lego! It has re-inspired her to be more adventurous with her lego – not just following the instruction book.”
“My son loved it and I like it when he’s happy!”
“Run by well qualified teachers.”
“They woke up this morning asking if they could go again!!!”