Keeping Kids, Families and Staff Safe in our Events and Programs 🇦🇺 😀 👍
We want to give all families peace of mind around our policies and procedures with the current environment.
The health and well-being of our BRICKS 4 KIDZ community is our priority. We want to assure you that we have maintained our thorough cleaning regimen to keep all kids and staff safe. Here’s how we tackle that problem:
- Providing hand sanitiser to kids and staff when they start all our programs and after each break;
- Thoroughly cleaning our centres before and after each event;
- Regularly washing all our equipment and applying disinfectant; and
- Consistently using disinfectant on all our equipment.
During our School Holiday programs, we encourage parents to keep children at home if they feel unwell. We offer FULL credits for missed programs due to illness. We trust parents to let us know and don’t require a doctor’s certificate. It is hard enough to see doctors these days and we don’t want this to be a problem.
Should schools and governments take the decision to close schools for a period of time, we will not be running our After School programs during the shutdown. An email advising of the cancellation will be sent out to each class and a credit for the missed classes will be automatically added to your account.
We remain committed to running the best Kids’ Birthday Parties on the Northern Beaches! If a parent needs to postpone a party, we just ask for 72 hours notice. Parties that need to be postponed inside 72 hours (or cancelled altogether) will forfeit the $100 deposit and any money committed towards catering.
We are guided by the updates and recommendations from the Departments of Health and Education. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns.
As a local family-owned business running events and programs for kids, you can imagine that this difficult situation has been quite testing for us – your support means everything to us. We are looking forward to seeing your child in our programs!
Conditions of Entry – BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Collaroy centre
The conditions of entry for visitors to our centre has been updated. These same conditions of entry will also apply to our staff.
Visitors are not permitted to enter our centre if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- wear a face mask as per the NSW guidelines. Children 12 and under are not required to wear masks.
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
- check in using the QR Code provided by Service NSW and provide evidence of check in to BRICKS 4 KIDZ Sydney Northern Beaches staff member on request; consent to BRICKS 4 KIDZ Sydney Norther Beaches providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to BRICKS 4 KIDZ Collaroy centre in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
- respond accurately to the following questions asked by BRICKS 4 KIDZ Sydney Northern Beaches staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of BRICKS 4 KIDZ Sydney Northern Beaches to refuse entry or request their departure from our site at any time and for any reason;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.