Northern Beaches School Holiday WorkshopsJanuary 2018
Create “AWESOME” this school holidays for your kids with a fun BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Northern Beaches workshop!
Have fun with friends creating cool BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models with LEGO® Technic, building 3D characters, or making craft projects and other activities that center around our SUPER FUN themes. (Shhh… they’re also educational, but the kids will never know!)
Or join one of our robotics workshops to create and learn to program your own ‘bot!
- One or two day workshops – Weekdays from 9 am – 4 pm (New, longer hours)
- Perfect for all kids from Ages 5 – 12
- The best staff : child ratio on the Northern Beaches – never more than eight children per staff member!
- Screened and trained Instructors with qualified First Aid providers at every workshop
- Fun and Educational! Find out more about our STEM-focus in every program
WHAT ARE PARENTS SAYING?
“THANK you for a very well run, happy holiday experience. I will tell my friends about you and look forward to re enrolling next holidays.”
“He liked everything. He’s very into Lego and Minecraft so this was a perfect activity for him to do.”
“Thank you! The girls had a great time. When they got home, the first thing they wanted to do was play lego! It has re-inspired her to be more adventurous with her lego – not just following the instruction book.”
“They woke up this morning asking if they could go again!!!”
Children are welcome at most of our workshops from as young as five, however all kids attending must be enrolled in Kindergarten at least in order to attend.
Food and refreshment
Please note that food is NOT provided. For our full day workshops, children will need to bring their own nut-free lunch and two snacks.
Please make sure your child wears covered shoes, sunscreen and brings a hat! We will supervise them outside at breaks.
Student Information Form
To ensure we provide a safe and secure environment for your child, a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Northern Beaches Student Information Form (2016) is required for each child attending our workshops. Please complete and return your form prior to the workshop.
Unless specified otherwise in a specific promotional offer, cancellations made at least TWO weeks from the start date of the school holiday workshop will receive a full refund. We do not offer any refunds for workshops cancelled LESS than TWO weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the workshop. Please contact us for further information.
- If your child is visibly sick or carrying a high temperature on the day of the class, please keep your child at home! We will make up the class at the next opportunity
- Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration
All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD). Your child’s place is confirmed when payment is made. Please contact us if you required a Tax Invoice.