Junior Robotics Incursion with LEGO® WeDo® 🤖😊💻
Junior Robotics: Digital Technology
Our unique Junior Robotics program offers all the fun of building and learning with LEGO® bricks, PLUS the challenge of coding!
Students are able to turn any of Bricks 4 Kidz® motorised builds into robots, programmed to do exactly what they tell it to do via LEGO WeDo® computer software.
This is a highly visual graphical programming language uses drag-and-drop icon-based technology which provides a perfect introduction into the world of computer-programming and robotics. Junior Robotics is suitable for Stage 1 & 2 students.
- Robotics put students in the role of creating and designing with information technology—not just using and consuming it.
- Working with robots enhances a student’s creative problem solving techniques.
- Robotics is highly effective in developing sequential and logical thinking, team-work and self-confidence in students.
Our qualified teachers are fantastic at tailoring this incursion to suit your focus so please give us as much information as possible.
- Available as a 60 minute or 90 minute program
- Suitable for single class or multiclass programs
- We cater for up to 75 students in a single session
- Minimum 25 students per session