Virtual Online Workshops with LEGO® Bricks! 🚀😀👍
We are SUPER EXCITED to bring our eWorkshops with LEGO® Bricks online, using Zoom!
At BRICKS 4 KIDZ, we refuse to let the kids be the victims at this difficult time. The kids have handled all the disruptions magnificently but it is tough to be stuck at home during the School Holidays with programs reduced everywhere. We are keen to bring CREATIVITY to your living rooms, inspiring the kids to fire up their IMAGINATION and get BUILDING with our Online Workshops with LEGO® Bricks! We call them “eWorkshops”!
Here’s How an eWorkshop Works!
- Enrol in a one hour workshop, we’ll send a link to our Zoom Building Room
- Make sure your child is ready to go with all their LEGO® when the workshop starts
- Our awesome Master Builders will take kids through a range of fun building challenges!
- All workshops are limited to a max of 12 kids and perfect for ages 5+
- All times are Sydney time
- Find Answers to Other Common Questions HERE
Monday 28 September
Tuesday 29 September
Wednesday 30 September
Thursday 1 October
Tuesday 6 October
Wednesday 7 October
Thursday 8 October
Common Questions about our Online eWorkshops with LEGO®!
How old does my child need to be?
How much LEGO should each child have?
What is the process of booking?
Payment is made using a credit card online through our secure payment gateway. Your child’s place is confirmed when payment is made. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Do the kids need a tablet or computer?
Is there a maximum number of kids?
Are parents welcome to join in and build?
How strong should the internet connection be for each child?
What is your policy on postponing or cancelling an eWorkshop?
We offer FULL credits for missed programs due to illness. We trust parents to let us know and don’t require a doctor’s certificate. It is hard enough to see doctors these days and we don’t want this to be a problem!