Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age requirement?
How many children are attending the holiday workshop?
Can i stay with my child?
Birthday Parties and Special Events you are more than welcome to stay and watch.
What should my child bring?
Please do not bring your own Lego® as we cannot be responsible for lost Lego® during the course of the day.
Do i need to pack lunch?
If your child is booked in for a full day workshop, please ensure you pack lunch, snacks and water, just like you would for a school day.
If your child is booked in for a half day workshop, please ensure you pack snacks and water.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL FOOD IS NUT FREE
Do you offer a sibling discount?
I want to enrol for the after school class but they have already started?
Do the prices include GST?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of GST.
What is your Policy on missed workshops?
- If your child is visibly sick or carrying a high temperature on the day of the class, please keep your child at home! We will make up the class at the next opportunity.
- Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration.
- Space is limited, so please enrol your child today.
What is your cancellation policy?
Do you do trial classes after school?
How do i make payment?
What if i am running late to pick up my child?
- $30 for the first 30 mins
- $1 per minute there after.
Additional fees are due on child pick up.
What if my question is not answered here?
Don’t worry – these are just the most common questions! If you can see your answer, send us an email