Join Our Team
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children. Our STEM-focused education and enrichment programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks. Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to educational play. At BRICKS 4 KIDZ®, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We are always looking for instructors for our hands-on After School Enrichment and Preschool Programs, School Holiday Workshops, School Incursions and Birthday Parties. After School Enrichment Programs are our primary focus for most of the year so prospective teachers should be available between the hours of 2:30pm – 6pm on weekdays. This is a casual position and could be 1 to 5 days a week. Two hour time frames are common for many programs and parties. Additional hours may be available for teachers who want to host Birthday Parties and lead Kidz Night Out Events. If you enjoy teaching children and you are looking for a fun and rewarding part-time job this may be the job for you.
- be positive, nurturing, outgoing, dependable, and mature
- enjoy working with children ages 5-13. Any experience of teaching, leading or supervising children is beneficial
- be passionate about STEM concepts
- have reliable transportation
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organisation skills
- have or be eligible for a current Blue Card www.bluecard.qld.gov.au http://www.bluecard.qld.gov.au/pdf/forms/PSBA001MAY15-BC-Blue-card-application.pdf
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® provides all necessary supplies to hold all classes and programs. For classes and programs outside of our Creativity Centre, you will need to bring all the BRICKS 4 KIDZ® supplied Kits and Model Instructional Manuals to the specified class.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.