School Holiday Workshops and Programs with LEGO® and Robotics
The BEST School Holiday Activity in the Sutherland Shire and St George!
OUR SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS WILL BE RELEASED ON WEDNESDAY 19 AUGUST 2020
Our Workshops with LEGO® will Break the School Holiday Boredom!
Our school holiday programs are designed for kids ages 5 – 10 and are staffed by trained, screened BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors. Children will work and play with LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, electric motors and more!
With specially-created BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models designed by engineers and architects, LEGO® games, and plenty of time for creative play, the kids are always having fun at our workshops.
Our School Holiday activities will be held at THREE Locations across the SUTHERLAND SHIRE and ST GEORGE
Workshops will be held at:
- Lilli Pilli Guide Hall, 2A Turriell Bay Rd Lilli Pilli,
- Sutherland Uniting Church, corner of Flora & Merton Streets, Sutherland
- Sans Souci Baptist Church Sans Souci, 2 Hillview St, Sans Souci,
Keeping Everyone Safe in our Programs
- The health and well-being of our BRICKS 4 KIDZ community is our top priority!
- We offer FULL credits for missed School Holiday programs due to illness, no doctor certificate needed.
- We are guided by the updates and recommendations from the Departments of Health and Education.
Click HERE to learn more!
What other parents are saying about BRICKS 4 KIDZ?
“He loved being immersed in Lego for 2 full days! Came home excited and happy each day. Loved the different models to build.”
” “Epic” and “Awesome” were the words my son used describe his experience at BRICKS 4 KIDZ! I asked him what he liked best and he said “Everything” ! He was very animated when describing all the activities. Very funny!”
“The facilitators were fantastic at reading individual kids needs and very approachable for the parents.”
“I thought it was well run. I felt safe leaving my child there. He absolutely loved it all – the t-shirt the mini figure and the rotations.”
“Billy loved it! “Can I do this every holidays mum?” He loves lego and I love that it makes him think. So happy to have a holiday program like this.”
- The programs will run on weekdays from 9am – 4pm.Parents drop their children off.
- We never have more than eight children per staff member. Instructors are Trained and Screened.
- The day is broken up into LEGO® building sessions and active break-times.
- Food is NOT included, please pack a nut-free lunch, snacks, water, sunscreen and a hat.
Children work in small groups to build projects using BRICKS 4 KIDZ® model plans. They also get to make creations of their own during our creative play periods. We keep the action going with unique games and challenges using LEGO® Bricks to make sure they get their fill of LEGO® School Holiday fun in an open, friendly and team-based environment!
Miranda Sutherland School Holiday Activities LEGO
Get on our Early Bird list
We always offer an Early Bird preview to families on our mailing list before each holiday program!
Please join our mailing list on the Contact Us page to get early notice when spots are available. If your child has been to one of our workshops before, you are already on our list.
Common Questions about our Programs
How old does my child need to be?
What is your Cancellation policy?
How many children are attending?
What is your policy on Missed Workshops?
- If your child is visibly sick or carrying a high temperature on the day of the class, please keep your child at home! We will make up the class at the next opportunity.
- Make up classes & transfers for other reasons will be accommodated as long as there is room in the class.
- We reserve the right to cancel a workshop due to low registration.
- Space is limited, so please enrol your child today.
What should my child bring?
How do I make payment?
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.