Engaging School Incursions with LEGO® Bricks
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® has exciting School Incursion opportunities for you and your students!
A BRICKS 4 KIDZ® incursion uses the LEGO® Bricks students LOVE to deliver hands-on lessons related to cross-disciplinary curriculum objectives.
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ® approach to learning is imaginative, multi-sensory and fun, creating a dynamic learning experience for your students.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® models are the centrepiece of the lesson, which includes an educator-scripted discussion designed to engage students in a discovery process.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ® instructors deliver everything needed for a 60-minute lesson, including LEGO® Bricks, model plans, and take-home materials.
Many incursion themes are available, such as Energy is Everywhere, Life Sciences, Interesting Inventions, and Space Exploration, covering subjects such as simple machines and laws of motion. We can even design a program specifically tailored to your curriculum!
Educational & Developmental Outcomes
- Creativity & Problem-Solving
- Spatial Intelligence
- Following Directions
- Goal-Directed Persistence
- Fine-Motor Skills
- Co-operation & Teamwork
Duration, Frequency & Cost
- The program runs throughout the school year.
- Incursions are available as either a one-off workshop, or a series of 60-minute lessons over a period of weeks.
- Each session is competitively priced per student.
- Please contact us for available dates, times, and a catalogue of themes.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks