Join Our Team
At BRICKS 4 KIDZ® we provide extraordinary programs for children to build unique creations and have loads of fun using LEGO® Bricks!
We are currently recruiting dynamic, motivated and passionate High School, Uni or TAFE students, casual teachers, or Out Of School Hours (OOSH) leaders to join our team in Sydney’s Inner West!
Come and Work With Us!
You will be delivering programs and maybe coordinating a small team whilst providing high quality educational workshops and programs for children aged between five and 12 years at various locations in the Inner West.
We run many School Holiday Programs and also offer ongoing casual work during the school term in our School Incursion, After School Programs and weekend Parties.
This exciting role is responsible for:
- Creating safe, supportive, stimulating and educational environments for children participating in our programs
- Delivering workshops to agreed content and standards
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
- Actively encourage and facilitate a healthy team environment
- Ensuring that team implement all relevant policies and procedures to enhance the effective and efficient management of workshops and programs
- Supporting the development of programs and materials
- be positive, nurturing, outgoing, dependable, and mature
- enjoy working with children ages 5-12. Any experience of teaching, leading or supervising children is beneficial
- be passionate about STEM concepts
- have reliable transportation
- be on time and have an excellent work ethic
- have great organisation skills
- have completed your Working With Children check with the relevant authoritiesDon’t miss this unique opportunity — apply today!
To apply and get the ball rolling, please click here!