Incursions – We come to you!
- awaken curiosity and inquiry
- stimulate observation and exploration skills
- enrich and enhance school curriculum
- link the science concepts learned in school to the larger world
We tailor our programs to your curriculum and make them relevant to your current areas of study, with programs available for grades Prep through 6. And the best part is – we come to you!!
A Bricks 4 Kidz® incursion takes learning out of the pages of the textbook and into an imaginative, 3-dimensional, hands-on learning experience! Use the LEGO® bricks your students already know and love to get them excited about learning. A fun-filled, engaging experience that kids will be talking about long after the fun and learning has ended.
A Bricks 4 Kidz® incursion will usually commence with an instructor-led class presentation and group discussion around the concept of the day. We then use TECHNIC® LEGO bricks with motors to bring educational concepts to life, as students build a moving model exclusively designed by Bricks 4 Kidz®.
– Junior Robotics – combines WeDo “drag and drop” pictoral programming software with our own Bricks 4 Kidz® models for an introduction to computer programming
– Advanced Robotics – we use EV3 Mindstorm technology and our Bricks 4 Kidz® model plans to compliment your classroom curriculum
If you are interested inBricks 4 Kidz® coming out to run an exciting and engaging incursion at your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0408 747 644.